Icona Pop - I Love It
Discs of Jon is ready for an overhaul. We're going to change the subject matter from flying discs to compact ones. (Well, no one really uses CDs anymore. Whatever.)
I'm going to use this space to share my favorite music of the time, may be new, may be old, will be good!
I'm not sure how I came across today's song, a pop dance number from a Swedish duo. It's fun, it's reckless and totally fun to bop to. It's very upbeat for a break-up song.
This is from a question you posted on my spooky blog in October... you wanted to know where the haunted church was. I don't know how else to contact you except through your blog! I found this link that is the closest clue I've come up with. Ironically, the pictures on it are NOT of the buildings I saw. I promise. Perhaps the ones I saw define photography! The description seems right, however, but I don't know where these buildings are on the property, if it is the right place, because I did not see these. Here it is, for what it's worth: https://www.diocesesd.org/administration-and-resources-2/camp-remington/
ReplyDelete