Thursday, June 14, 2012

Joey, don't ever call me on that phone

Today's pet peeve is brought to you by the Men's Room. It bothers me to have people talking on cell phones while using the bathroom - I'd rather have quiet time than loud distractions. At home, there's a lock on the door for a reason!

Also, it seems disrespectful to the person on the other end, they know where you are - there are flushing sounds (and maybe worse) No one should be subjected to that.

Yesterday, a guy was in a stall, talking to his SO and arguing with her, trying to tell her that this girl he had a project with wasn't the girl the SO thought she was. Since he used a last name, I know exactly who the one girl is and I have a pretty good idea who the girlfriend thought it was (and she's right to worry about him working with her after hours) I don't want to know this! And certainly not in the bathroom!

Use your cellphone for private things, like instant messaging and Tiny Tower.

For some statistical fun with men's urinals, read here:

xkcd on optimal urinal choice

No comments:

Post a Comment