- When I play an online game like World of Warcraft, I like to play a female character. I think it's more fun.
- I like to make anagrams out of words when I get bored. However, names are usually too much to play with. For those, I use the Internet Anagram Server.
- Rap Music. Most people who say they like all kinds of music usually put a disclaimer (except Rap, or, cRap, the C is silent, etc.) For me, it has to either be fun and jaunty (like Will Smith) or have really catchy lyrics (Eminem, Run DMC) I tend to like old-school back before it was all about gangsta life and how rich I am and all that.
- MUDding, a text-only online game (where my main character is not female, ha!) Been doing it off and on for over 20 years.
- Wendy's Macaroni and Cheese. I am totally addicted!
5 Weird Things that I don't like, but everyone else does
- Ranch dressing. Oddly, I do like what they're calling Southwest dressing, a mix of Ranch Dressing and salsa. Go figure.
- Cheesecake. Again, I like Key Lime Pie, but not cheesecake. (It's different! Somehow.)
- Sweet Potatoes. I don't know why. I try some every couple of years, still don't like it.
- Tall Roller Coasters. 'Nuff said.
- The smell of coffee
Writing Update: 473 words yesterday. Rolling along.
No comments:
Post a Comment