Friday, January 13, 2012
The basket behind the court
Yes, that Mrs. Butterworth's shape is my shadow. I'm standing a little behind one of the baskets at the Wasatch Mental Health course. (I'm sure it has a better name than that.) This is my favorite hole there. You throw from behind that basket to get to one directly on the other side of the court. You can choose to throw around the court, or, better, over the court. I always choose over the court - never seen anyone on the court, and it's plastic floor covering so it doesn't bang up the disc.
Here's where I landed:
Didn't quite make it into the basket, but that's close enough for me!
It's a really nice open course (other than this hole) and I've seen herds of deer there a couple of times. Takes about 10 minutes to get there from work, but I like to get out there for a change of scenery. Last time I was there, I made it around all 9 holes twice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment