Wednesday, January 11, 2012
You're In It
Gorgeous day today out on the course! Can you believe it's the middle of January? Well, at 38 degrees and a brisk wind, yeah, maybe I can. The wind was just enough to make a few shots hairy, but not so bad as to make it miserable.
The picture above is of the restrooms behind hole 7. But they are closed for the season! I've only used them on extreme need. The urinal reminds me of bad dreams I have when I have to go. You know, where you end up in a locker room, and there are all of these toilets with no stalls, and half of them are clogged and disgusting? The one in real life is stainless steel, kind of triangular - very clinical looking, really. They've been clean both times, except that there's no soap by the sink.(Maybe I should get a picture of the urinal when they open up again. Maybe that'd be too creepy.)
I wore my knit hat today (thanks, Mom!) to keep my head and ears warm. Couldn't figure out how to do that and wear my earphones too, so no Russian today. Eta harasho. Maybe next time. Ended up with a +3 today. The wind really picked up a couple of shots and forced down a couple others. I had one drive on 4 that ended up doing a sort of S-curve - it tilted to the right and slowly flipped back to the left. I was glad it came back because I would have been WAY off course if it hadn't.
Also, Happy Birthday, Dad! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment