This is where my newest disc ended up on Hole 2 of Riverview Park. Usually, I start at Pole 7 from the west parking lot, play to "7.5" and at 9, I play across the field to 2. This is because of the Provo River that has swallowed up 2 discs. Today, though, I had to walk from 8 to 1 because there were a bunch of people playing football around post 9. I prefer an empty park; which I usually have around 2PM, particularly when it's cold. Today was balmy, though, so I had to deal with people at the park.
So, I was throwing the normal hole 1 to 2 and I overshot the pole and landed here behind the grate. Poor Archangel, he flew too far. Thank goodness there wasn't water flowing through it like there is in the summer, or else it'd be gone. (Eventually to be swallowed by the Provo River.) Today, it was easy enough to rescue.

No comments:
Post a Comment