Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Ace, pt.2
I might as well start here, since it was probably the best thing to happen on the course. Purely by accident, too. The wind was a big high today, so I left the Stingray behind. My first two holes were both one over par, thanks in large part to the wind. The third hole goes over the dry-ish creek, past several trees that I usually hit. I threw the Katana lightly over, it hit the ground almost vertically and bounced up ... and hit the post. Hard to call this one a skill shot, but hey, it evened out my last 2 holes.
After this, I noticed the tennis court was full again, so I aimed quite a bit off and still managed to hit the fence and startle one of the players. My shot from there went wide (unlike the first shot) and landed in the creek. *rolls eyes* I didn't have much confidence on the marsh hole, but it ended up okay. Last few holes, the same, okay, but not outstanding. Had to 2-putt the last hole. Bleh.
I still think the Katana is awesome, though. I can't recommend the Blizzard Champion model enough. I looked at the other drivers offered, but I can't imagine any of them out-performing the Katana. My next task should be to find a good mid-range disc, or, alternatively, learn how to throw sidearm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment