Thursday, March 22, 2012

Buzzing close to the pole

Another beautiful day, perfect for tossing a disc around.

This is a pic of where I was after 2 throws on the 1st hole:


(Literally, there I am.) I was worried about the 2nd hole, because my shot went a little wide to the right, but not quite into the rocky dry creek bed. But after one more shot, here I am again.


I can't say things continued swimmingly after this, but nothing too bad happened. I took along a 2nd driver with me to practice throwing sidearm. Man, I am so bad at it. The few that I got to go sort of straight and less wobbly only get about a third of the distance that I get throwing backhand. More practice needed, I guess. I have to remind myself that when I started out last summer, I was probably only getting half the distance I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment