We're going to try this again, and see how it goes. I converted the MOV file from my phone to AVI and then uploaded that. From the preview pic, it looks like it's going to be sideways. Awesome. (On my phone, I could actually see the disc flying, but here, I can't. Bummer. May have to try it out with the camcorder at home.)
Absolutely perfect beautiful day on the course. This is the first time I've been able to get out since Friday and it was worth the wait. Not too much wind, plenty of sun, nobody in my way. There was even a jogger girl running around the track the opposite direction of me, so we crossed paths 3 or 4 times.
Now that it's going to be getting up to 70, though, it's a sure bet the park is going to get crowded, so I'll probably be taking more trips down to WMH. I don't know how likely this will be, but I would love to take a trip up to Taylorsville for the course there. It was a very nice course I visited last summer. Maybe I'll even give Payson another shot (grumble) Need hiking shoes for that one!
The weather has definitely lifted my mood. I love the sunny days! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment