Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Synchronicity


It often amuses me and amazes me how this happens. I take one shot, and am not pleased with the result. I think, "I could make a better shot with a different disc." And then I throw a different disc, totally different flight characteristics, and they end up in the same spot, or at least equidistant from the target. I've actually had the 2nd disc hit the first one.

I was burned out yesterday, not enough sleep, so I took it slow, and tried throwing my Boss around. My Boss disc, not my actual manager, although, I'd love to throw him around the course. "Sorry, bud, if I do this wrong, you're going into the frigid Provo River. .... Oops. Hey! See if you can grab that branch!"

The snow was mostly melted except for a couple of holes. (Pictured above is hole #1)

Next time, I think I'm going to try the Boss against the Archangel, see which one performs better.

No comments:

Post a Comment