(No pic today, phone battery low)
Probably a little too chilly to go today, but I went anyway. Feeling a bit stressed today at work, just one thing after another, and every single task was high priority. I don't even know why Outlook has a "Low Importance" button.
It was not a particularly successful outing, but I was able to get some exercise in, some mighty throws. Very inconsistent throws. I had a couple of truly lousy long-distance (or I wanted them to be) followed by a long putt for par. Those are rare, though. I think I only hit one tree today, so that's something.Ended with a disappointing +3. Maybe I should carry a small rag to dry off the disc - I think it might help.
There was a guy walking on the trails with a wheelchair. He wasn't in the wheelchair, and no one else was in it, he was just pushing it around. I wondered what the story there could be. Was he using it as a walker? Was he planning to meet someone who needed it? Was he going to push it to the top of the hill and then ride down it screaming like a school kid? Did he come to the park previously with a loved one he pushed around, and she has passed away, but he feels like she's with him when he takes the chair to the park? Sure, I could have asked him and solved the mystery definitively but isn't the speculation more fun?
No comments:
Post a Comment