
5 Things I lust after, a little explanation:
1. Kindle Fire - It's a $199 fully functioning tablet with the Amazon whispernet and Kindle technology. What's not to lust?
2. Jaguar Convertible. I know it's highly impractical to have a convertible in Utah, but this would be such a sweet ride. I rented a Jaguar for a couple of days and just loved driving it. I'm pretty sure I would enjoy driving this one. Sign me up.
3. A 3 TB hard drive. I wonder if all of my music would fit on it?
4. A katana. It's an old dream, but I've always wanted one, and the knowledge of how to use it properly.
5. Death by Chocolate! It's a dessert from Bennigan's - it's got an Oreo crust, rocky road ice cream and hard chocolate shell on top. I defy you to find a better dessert.
No comments:
Post a Comment