Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You're never fully dressed without a smile

What I wore today

It's pretty much what I wear just about every day. Denim Shorts (today, stonewashed), pocket t-shirt (extra tall, medium blue heathered) and Keens.

Keens are the most comfortable shoe ever! And they're nice for splish-splashing through the man-made stream at the disc golf course. Only problem: my feet stink in them! You can wash the shoes (clunka clunka) but they're only fresh for a day. I wash my feet when I get home and spray my feet and the shoes with Odor-Eater. (Only, my wife can't stand the smell of that, but it's better than the shoes without it, IMO.)

I prefer comfort over style (well, duh, is what those of you who know me are saying) Maybe if I were more svelte, I'd prefer different clothing. Probably not - I wore shorts so much in high school, one of my teachers called me Legs. I wonder if that would be considered sexual harassment in today's culture?

No comments:

Post a Comment