Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Peeves and Buttheads

5 Pet Peeves

Zero Tolerance Laws/Rules:
A 6-year old was suspended from school for "sexual harassment" for quoting a song "I'm sexy and I know it" by LMFAO. Now, if he had said what LMFAO stands for, I could see a charge of profanity, but sexual harassment? You have to think: who reported this boy?

Fast Food Restaurants that can't get your order right :
Wendy's, I'm looking at you! In n Out has never messed up my order, not even once. I heard that there's a place in India that delivers and has 1 mistake per six million orders.

I should of :
Yes, I get that it's phonetic, but please! You should HAVE rechecked your work!


People who park across the lines:
Did you have trouble with coloring books when you were younger? I see you're trying to preserve that nice paint job but when you do this, it makes me want to go out of my way to damage your car. Park like a normal person and get some insurance like the rest of us.

Not responding to emails or failing to answer questions I've asked:
This is fairly self-explanatory, but it represents an imbalance in the Force - namely, that YOU don't care enough about what I have said to give it proper attention. Are you some sort of narcissist? 


No comments:

Post a Comment