Well, I managed to miss an entire month of blogging because it just didn't seem interesting to keep blogging about it. I continue to play, most every day, but there just hasn't been much exciting going on in the "Jon disc golfs" world. Today, something happened, though. I lost YET ANOTHER disc on the hole I said I wouldn't play anymore. With good reason. Sigh.
To kick off blogging again, I'm going to do the above 30 day challenge with my nice niece Breanna.
Five Ways to Win My Heart
- Be Nice to Me
- Be open minded about the music I love. You don't have to even like it, as long as you can appreciate why I love it.
- A big hug would be nice (from our talking Eeyore)
- Don't roll your eyes at my jokes all the time. (Some of the time, sure, I deserve it.)
- Accept me for who I am. This changes frequently. Sometimes I'm a dreamer, a nerd, or a romantic. Be prepared to be flexible.

No comments:
Post a Comment