Thursday, February 9, 2012
Not a clear day
What you should be seeing in the above photo is Mt. Timpanogos, a very large, snow-capped mountain. Instead, what you see is a blanket of fog completely obscuring it.
Today's outing was a little bit drizzly but I didn't have snow falling on me until I left the park. Still no wheelchair man and not much of anyone else. I did notice 2 cars pull into the parking lot when I was close to being done, but the occupants just sat in the cars, at least until I left. Usually people get out with a dog or small children, or sometimes they just get out and walk. It's a little odd looking (and suspicious, I might add) to park adjacently and then not get out. All sorts of little mysteries at the park.
I did pretty well on the course, even if my score wasn't great. I missed a few putts, but only by inches. I'll get there. The Defender continued to do pretty well. I tried bending it down uniformly, but the only thing I really noticed was that it curved to the left a little more strongly than yesterday. Still, again, it did well against the Archangel. In the future, I'll probably just use it in certain situations, a utility disc, I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like the names of the discs ... all sound pretty strong, but I guess that is the idea. No disc would fly long with a name like Pussy Cat, I believe. Thanks for sharing; glad you got in a round. Robin
ReplyDelete